Entire recipe: 330 calories, 6.5g fat, 406mg sodium, 46.5g carbs, 6g fiber, 16.5g sugars, 20g protein
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Pineapple Coconut Oatmeal with hard-boiled egg whites
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- ⅔ cup fat-free milk
- 1 no-calorie sweetener packet
- 3 tablespoons chopped pineapple
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 large hard-boiled egg whites
How to make Pineapple Coconut Oatmeal with hard-boiled egg whites
- In a nonstick pot, combine oats, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and milk.
- Mix in 1¼ cups water. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook and stir until thick and creamy, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium bowl, and stir in sweetener. Let cool until thickened.
- Top with pineapple, coconut, and yogurt, and serve with egg whites.